Join Our Team
Looking for a rewarding career? Working with us is an opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of children and families. You’ll experience the joy of seeing the results of your hard work and dedication in the success of those you serve, all in a supportive team environment where you can advance your career. Join us and be part of something special.
After much frustration with the limited amount of time in graduate school spent on training teachers how to teach reading, writing, and math, Christine developed a training program utilizing the best curricula and teaching methods. Teachers work through three tiers of instruction alongside their mentor. The frequent practice and feedback provides teachers with the opportunity to improve their delivery of instruction in a supported way. But don’t worry–you’ll be paid for your training as well as for teaching.
We are not only trying to save the students, but also the teachers! We want to bring back the joy of teaching while appropriately compensating our teachers for their dedication, which is why we compensate our instructors for training prior to working with students, then provide all the needed training to advance to the teaching compensation level by the end of the first 9 months.
The Pacioretty Academic Difference
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Successful experience working with children
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in teaching
- Understanding of technology and its applications in schools
- Preferred, but not required:
- College or university GPA of 3.0 or above preferred
- Experience with Explicit Phonics and the Riggs Method
- Experience teaching high school level math and sciences
- Collaboration with colleagues
- Communication to multiple audiences
- Comfort with and adaptability in fast-paced environments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A sense of humor
- A commitment to fostering a love of learning
- Willingness to be challenged